Make sure your products comply with international standards and regulations on health, safety, quality, environmental protection, electrical safety, etc.
Why Do You Need Lab Testing?
Why Do You Need Inspections?
To lower the risk that something might go wrong. Several things could go wrong with an order:
- Receiving less quantity than ordered
- Receiving more quantity than ordered (you can get in trouble with customs)
- Quality is not what you expected
- Products malfunction
- Products are harmful to health
- Products have defects that make them difficult or even impossible to sell
- Net Weight of shipment is more than described in B/L (problems with customs)
- Gross Weight and cubic more than expected (problems with shipping company)
- Products’ label differs from description of goods approved by government for import
- You don’t see these problems until the goods arrive, usually a month after they have been shipped. Even if you are lucky enough to get a refund or an exchange, you lose precious time.
Why Use Our QC Services?
Here are two reasons:
- We are team of professionals whose mission is to protect your interests.
- We charge by inspection not by man day, which makes our pricing customer centric.